Saturday, March 10, 2012

Wind Power

I was not terribly inspired by the set subject of our upcoming MPS club night next week - machinery. I had one photo I knew I could enter, but was looking for a second.
I remembered taking this photo last year ( I blogged it here) and it always appealed on some level - mainly for the cloud formation - but I didn't feel like the bottom half  'said' much.

I had cropped it before, but tried a different crop this time, fiddled around with b and w and a few other things and I am really pleased with the result.
I am posting it here now before 'the judge' has a chance to critique it, because I am learning that however the pros react to a photo is not the be all and end all. Personal appeal also counts!


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Lynn. Amazing what a bit of post processing can do :D

    ReplyDelete